Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Here are some more photos of Halloween fun.

Josh and Annabelle carving pumpkins.
Annabelle didn't really want to get messy. Thank goodness!
Belive it or not, the pumpkin with the antlers is not Josh's.....it's mine!
I actually carved a pretty girly face and then put antlers on it. I don't know where that combo came from. We don't get real serious with our carving as you can see. We just sort of wing it!
I got brave and decided to let Annabelle frost cookies. (Of course Josh was home and helped too, I won't attempt that alone.) The last thing we need in this house right now is more sugar but I thought it would be fun for her. However, this was Annabelle's idea of frosting cookies......Just dip the cookie in the frosting and take a bite. She is hillarious!

4 comments:

The Reese's said...

i love your pumpkin faces! they look lots better than our triangles and squares. that's darling with annabelle just eating the frosting, that's such a denver thing to to :)

Anonymous said...

OMG she is so cute! I sure miss you guys and can't wait to see you again. Love, Auntie Penn

Montana Brandts said...

Oh, Annabelle is hilarious! I love your hair by the way! It is so stinkin' cute! And, nice job on the pumpkin carving! You guys are better than we are... we grew about 10 pumpkins this year in our garden and we were both too lazy to carve any of them! So, we just stuck them in a pile infron of our door! Talk about lam-o's!! I love your girly pumpkin with the antlers... that's awesome!!

RJ said...

Thanks for the beautiful cards Sally! I'd love to meet you someday...family reunion will be our best bet, eh? You have a gorgeous family, can't wait to let our little ones play someday! Take care, Rachel Jensen