Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thinking PINK

That's right. It looks like we're having another little girl! Annabelle is basically a miniature version of me, so I guess I'm expecting the same out of this one. So it will be interesting to see what she looks like and what her personality is. We don't have a name picked out yet, and we probably won't tell when we do, so we'll just refer to her as baby girl for now.

Baby girl was very active during the ultrasound. I couldn't feel a single bit of it, but the Dr was impressed with her movement. She was in a breech position so it was probably just the way she was laying that I couldn't feel it. Everything looks really good with her. She is a little small, measuring about a week behind, but very healthy looking. With Annabelle she kept measuring small and they kept pushing my due date back, and then she was late too and still only 6 lbs 2 oz, so the Dr said she is probably just a petite little thing and they'll keep July 31 as my due date.

I was so relieved to hear everything was alright with baby girl. She seemed completely oblivious to the chaos around her. I was really hoping to have the "high risk" label removed from me but my complications have actually gotten worse. There are some things we are very concerned about, but also so much to be excited about! We just keep praying that our baby will continue to grow and develop properly, and she seems to be, so we are happy about that. But it looks like there are still more ultrasounds to come, which is kind of fun!

So here is me and baby girl at 21 weeks.

7 comments:

The Page Family said...

How exciting!! Annabelle will have a great playmate!! I hope all the complications go away soon!!

california smiths said...

Congrats! Pink is a great thing to think!

Montana Brandts said...

YEA!! I am so excited!! See my visions aren't fake!! LOL!! You are so cute and tiny!! And, we will continue to keep you in our prayers!! YEA for more PINK!!

The Reese's said...

so exciting! they'll be great friends, hope everything goes well.

Cami & Co said...

Yay, for pink! I am so glad that baby girl is doing so well. I'm sorry that your still "high risk". I hope that your complications get better and little one continues to do well. You look GREAT!!

Life's Journey said...

Yay! It's a baby girl. I am so excited for you and will keep you in my prayers. Hope all goes well.

Jenny said...

Fun! I want a baby girl, too. And I hope the complications don't get too serious. Or serious at all.