Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Poor Annabelle

It must be tough being the only child for almost 3 years and then having a new baby come and take so much attention. Josh had let me sleep in with Layla and he gave Annabelle her bath, which meant her hair didn't get done until later when I got up. After playing for a while this is what she was looking like.

I usually like to have her hair pulled back out of her face but with a new baby that just hasn't been happening. I do feel bad that she looks like an orphan, but what can you do!?!

Then Josh and Annabelle ate dinner while I fed Layla. By the end of the meal Annabelle was looking quite messy. Josh thought it was so funny that he had to take a picture.
I'm sorry Annabelle. Soon life will be a little more settled and you'll be back to cute hair, a clean face and wearing clothes again!

5 comments:

Penny said...

Live it up while you can Annabelle! Looks like you are having a great time.

p.s. It will get back to normal soon enough Sally---I keep hoping that for my house too! :)

Trapper and Suzy said...

haha Josh should take a couple of hair styling classes from you. It's pretty sad what doesn't get done these days. Today, the kids and I stayed in our pj's all day long. Sad...

On a side note, what did you do to get your friends' blogs to show how long ago they were updated??I've been trying to figure out how everyone's been doing it and I can't!! It's driving me nuts! Help, please. haha

Montana Brandts said...

But she is so darn cute, even despite her dads efforts! You gotta give 'em credit for trying though! Don't worry no one expects everything to be perfect all the time! Just most!! JK! You have the most beautiful girls! Annabelle is such a cutie!! I can't wait to meet miss Layla, and to see you guys! I am so excited! Love you all!

california smiths said...

After I had Grant, twice I went 24 hours without changing Courtney's diaper....the second child takes a lot of energy and brain to handle! Looks like Annabelle is handling it cute with hair and all! You'll find time to do her hair again!:)

Grandma Kroll said...

It doesn't look like it's bothering Annabelle at all!! In fact she looks like she's enjoying it to the max. Soon you will be doing two cute little girls hair. Until then - Oh well!