Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blessing Day

Little miss Layla looked absolutely beautiful on her blessing day this last Sunday. This face is kind of goofy, but you have to look closely at her dress that was handmade by Grandma Bev.

She looks like a little angel to me. A really, really cute angel!
And of course, the attempt at a picture with the whole family. Annabelle was not thrilled about the idea, so we tried to cheer her up by letting her hold her birthday balloon, but that still didn't help much. Her mouth is wide open because she is crying, not smiling.
It was such a special day for Layla and we are so glad that we could have family here to share it with us.

4 comments:

california smiths said...

Our blessing day pic turned out the same way. Both my older kids were sulking, not sure why :) Her dress is gorgeous!

Montana Brandts said...

Oh she looks so precious! What a beautiful little angel! You guys have the most beautiful family! How cute!

The Reese's said...

she looks so cute! and your family is darling with those beautiful little girls1

Trapper and Suzy said...

I love her dress! I told Bev that she has to make me one when I finally have a girl. Layla's is so cute. I can't wait to see her at Thanksgiving! You guys are gonna be there, right?