Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl Time and Layla's 12 Month Appt

Josh is working out of town this week, so we've been having some serious girl time at our house! We have stayed quite busy having fun...
Swimming
Playing at the pond
Shopping
Carousel
Park
Splash deck
Coloring
Crafting
Wagon rides
Staying up late

The list could go on and on. In fact I had to have a babysitter come for a few hours this morning to play with the girls so I could get some stuff done around the house and get ShicShoppe orders shipped! We spent Wednesday in Missoula and went to Layla's 12 month appt. She had to get 5 shots! I felt so bad for her. The poor kid got hit on all limbs! Annabelle has never had a shot in her arm, they've always been in her legs, so I was surprised when Layla got one in each arm. But of course she was tough. Anyway, here are her 12 month stats...

26.5 inches - Less than 1% (not on the charts)
17 lbs, 2 oz - Around 2%
Head - 46 cm - 50-75%
She is just the cutest little round thing you've ever seen! She still melts my heart every day with her little smile between her big cheeks. I love my baby girl!

No comments: