Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fun at the Lake

We were lucky enough to get to go to the lake twice last week! All I wanted for my birthday was to go to the lake. Of course, Josh spoiled me with lots of other things on my actual birthday. And then we went on Tuesday. The weather was perfect and my brother, Aaron, came along as well as Rosa and Javi. I can hardly believe it but I didn't take any pictures of the kids! We were too busy playing and having fun to take pictures. The girls have decided (thankfully!) that they love the lake. They splash and play in the water with their toys and love, Love, LOVE going in the boat. We had so much fun that we went back on Saturday. My mom and Aaron came along that day. Here are a couple of the pics that I did get.

Aaron
Josh
Me
It had been a couple years since I last went kneeboarding, but let me just say that I am happy to report that I can still do a 360 and catch some decent air when jumping. AND I didn't even hurt myself. But apparently I look pretty dorky when landing a jump....Sweet. (not)

2 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

Oh I am SO JEALOUS!! I want to go kneeboarding! I haven't been for a LONG time!! You are one ROCKIN' chick!! You are AWESOME! I am glad you had a fun b-day!!

Trapper and Suzy said...

I'm jealous too! Going to the lake twice a week sounds like an awesome summer. We're lucky if we even get in our kiddy pool once a month. Happy Birthday!