Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Snow Angels

I was surprised how excited the girls were when it started to snow this year. They couldn't wait to get out and play in it. It sure will make the winter a lot more bearable this year!
Layla's hands were stuck inside her gloves that didn't want to fit through the cuffs on her coat but she didn't mind.
Annabelle was SO excited, and not to mention, adorable.
She laid down and asked me to take a picture of her making a snow angel. I didn't even know she knew what one was!
Then I looked over and Layla had plopped down in the snow. She wanted to make one too...however, she didn't have snow pants on! (We're still trying to locate hers)
The fun in the snow didn't last for long though. Now that the temps are below zero and the wind chill is crazy cold we are staying inside! It's the perfect time of year for crafting and sewing projects, my favorite!
I'm loving cutting vinyl on my Cricut.
My girls can never have too many headbands.

And you can see a preview of my girls' Christmas dresses on my ShicShoppe blog HERE
Now it's on to stockings and Christmas gifts...

2 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

How sweet are those precious little angels?!? So, CUTE!! I miss them, I can't wait for Christmas time!!

Trapper and Suzy said...

They are absolutely adorable. I know I probably say that everytime, but they are! I can't wait to see them. So big and grownup!