Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nursery Time!

Today was Annabelle's first day in nursery! She wasn't quite as eager as we thought she would be, but I'm sure she'll be fine in a few weeks.

I thought this picture was funny. She was trying to look at my necklace but it just looks like she is trying to expose me!
Annabelle and mom headed to first day of nursery.
Annabelle and her proud daddy. Notice how Josh has to hold her hand down to keep it out of her mouth!
I should have taken this face as a sign that it might not go too well. And after I found out they feed them peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I don't think she will wear this outfit again!

What a big girl she is with pigtails and bows. I made these bows to match her dress. She sure looked cute but she's not my baby girl anymore!!!

4 comments:

Trapper and Suzy said...

Wow, I love those bows! You're so creative! Sometimes I wish I could do things like that, but I don't think I have the resources or the patience. I've realized this week that I have a bad habit of starting things but not finishing them.
Anyway! she's getting so big! Nursery already! And by the way, Jackson loves grabbing my shirt and leaving his hand right in my cleavage. He did it today at church. haha I already felt pretty wild with my pink hair. I guess it wasn't enough wildness for him. haha

Montana Brandts said...

Oh, way too cute! They are getting sooooo BIG! We need to get them to stop growing up! Or we just need to have another one! And, those bows are way cute...and so is the dress! She is just way too ctue for words!I like the new look to the blog! Very nice! And, I'm sorry you were stuck in the snow this weekend, why we were soaking in the sun! But, if it makes you feel any better, I caught a cold! So, I am in so much misery today! I feel like my head is going to explode! But, oh well I guess it had to happen at some point this winter! Anyway, I missed blogging, e-mailing, and talking to you this weekend! We have to talk soon, so I can tell you all about my trip! Or you can just read about it on my blog! It's up to you! Welp, have a great day! Talk to you soon! Love ya!

Montana Brandts said...

Oh, and you are way too cute too! You girls are such a cute couple! I love your hair band in your hair! I love those things, they make doing your hair in a pony so much eaiser! Anyway, you are way cute! Have you lost some weight? Pretty soon, you'll dissapear when you turn to the side cuz you'll be so skiny! You are looking very good my friend! Well, I just had to add that! Love ya!

Sally said...

Why, yes I have lost some weight. Thanks for noticing Jes!