Sunday, January 15, 2012

Finally.....pictures!

Here are some pictures that I have been meaning to post. Some are from many months ago...oops!

Fishing at home in MT.
My barefoot girl!
The family in Yellowstone.
Annabelle had a meltdown in the car because she wanted Oreos. Much to her dismay, there aren't a lot of stops in Yellowstone Park where you can pick up Oreos!
After locating some Oreos...she was still a grouch.
But Layla was quite happy! (Have I mentioned lately how much I love this girl!?!)
Josh's attempt at a stern face about the whole ordeal.
No picture of me to show how I felt about it all. But if there was, I would be holding a Dr Pepper and a bottle of Excedrin!

She'll do anything she can think of to put off taking her meds!
Creepy/cheesy smile, but cute girl in her Christmas dress. She loved to twirl in it!
My brave, bald beauty in her Christmas dress.
Lights at Temple Square.
Another load of presents ready to go!
The girls were super excited about heading to the hospital to deliver them!
Our biggest trip...
Super cool ice sculptures outside of PCMC.
I really, really want to thank all of those who donated gifts or money for us to be able to bring some cheer to others this holiday season. In addition to the gifts you saw in the pictures, we were able to contribute money to care packages for families in the PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit) and other families of patients. The girls thoroughly enjoyed picking out, wrapping, and sorting the gifts and were even more excited to be giving them to others. I pray that each of you will be blessed for your kindness and generosity.

No comments: