Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fire Department

Yesterday was the annual open house at the fire department in Rifle. I thought Annabelle might like to go and see the trucks and hopefully get a ride in one. Well, it turned out to be a bigger event than I expected. There was food, firetrucks, helicopters, snow cones, coloring, rescue demonstrations and so much more. We didn't get to spend too much time there but Annabelle loved it.

Here she is enjoying a snow cone.
We got on the very first ride and got to sit in the front passenger seat. This isn't the greatest picture of either of us, but we sure had fun driving around and honking the horn.

1 comment:

Trapper and Suzy said...

aww That sounds like fun!! I wish I had known about it. Eh, who knows. I probably would've been too tired (aka lazy) to do it. hehe
Hey, do you have Vol. 1 of Baby Signing Time? Can I borrow it for awhile?